Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby Tyler

A huge story in our area right now is Baby Tyler, a 13 month old who was reported missing Tuesday, his body was found about a half mile from his home a few hours later. His mom has confessed to killing him (beat him to death because he wouldn't go back to sleep/stop crying), some reports say that she disposed of his body then went home and slept before waking up and reporting him missing. It's a chilling, disgusting story. http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/veteran-detective-had-immediate-suspicions-about-missing-st-louis-county/article_daf1c51a-996e-5e6e-a985-fd76d4262269.html  That poor baby.

And don't even get me started about missing baby Lisa (that was 3ish hours away). I just hope that they find her soon, too.

Some things in this world make no sense at all. I will never understand how or why people *like that* can get pregnant easily (even accidentally) and go on to have babies they don't want (and kill/abuse/neglect them), while wonderful people who desperately want babies struggle to get pregnant or lose their babies or both. WTF, universe, WTF. Sometimes there is just no rhyme or reason to it all....horrible things happen to wonderful people and wonderful things happen to horrible people. I hate that.

As awful as it was to lose Olivia, at least all she ever knew was love. I cannot wrap my mind around someone killing their own child, I would have gladly died to save our baby. And the footage I have seen of the mom walking around while talking to the police (when he was still just missing) is downright chilling. At one point she even smiles.

WTF, universe, WTF.

Rest in peace, baby Tyler.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, Angie I know. Through blogging, I've met three girls who have all lost baby boys who would be a year old or almost one right now. The idea of someone getting to bring home a baby, and then killing their own child? It absolutely makes me sick. One more example of why I can't believe that everything happens for a reason. It's just too awful.

MrsH said...

The mom must be very ill. My heart breaks for the poor little helpless baby that was full of love and trust in his mom, and had his life taken away by her. So so sad!

Addi's mom said...

Baby Lisa is the same age as my daughter should be...when I heard the story on the news I did find myself looking up to the sky with my hands raised saying "seriously"?!?!?!??! it just makes no sense at all! WTF indeed!

Post a Comment