Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"Pants mom pants"

 Quickly want to write this down so I don't forget about it later:

While I was feeding Matthew, I just asked Luke if he wants to go out to the park and play and that we need to get dressed. He disappears for a few minutes and then returns with one of my t-shirts and a pair of Joe's boxers (clean stuff he pulled out of the laundry basket)  and is trying to put the boxers on saying "Pants mom, pants. Help!" and looking totally bewildered about it all.

Moments like this ALMOST make up for the time(s) when I had to chase him across the entire upper floor of a mall after he snuck by me while I was putting Matthew in the stroller and just took off and kept running and running until he reached the end of the mall. He was pretty lucky to still be alive after that one, and then a week later the exact same thing happened (same place), because I can be an idiot and didn't really think he would do it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment